Click here to learn more about our upcoming Golf Outing!
Good Samaritan Services is a Christian ministry that provides safe, comfortable housing and supportive services to individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Chester and Lancaster Counties.
Good Samaritan Services owns 8 properties, serving approximately 50 guests in shelter and short-term housing. In our Permanent Housing Services program, we serve an additional 40 women and 80 children every day. Over the course of a year we help over 400 people with safe and supportive housing.
We take innovative and creative approaches to helping people get back on their feet. We offer:
- Matched Savings Program where clients can earn $600
- Loan Program that awards up to $2,500 for a client to purchase a car or achieve another goal
- Employment through our Nourish Mobile Market
- Employment through our House Manager program. Since 2002 we have provided housing and wages valued at over $250,000 to former residents who we hire as staff
- Permanent Housing Services – over $70,000 every year in rental assistance provided
Our work is based on Christian principles, though we gladly accept people of all faiths. Our primary objective is to demonstrate love and compassion.Learn about our Ephrata Shelter Learn about our Phoenixville Shelter Learn about our Permanent Housing Services Learn about our Nourish Mobile Market