Enjoy a fresh spring morning on the Schuylkill River Trail in downtown Phoenixville.
All proceeds benefit the Good Samaritan Services — a ministry providing shelter and hope to people experiencing homelessness in Chester and Lancaster Counties.
Awards and gift certificates will be presented to the first place male and female finishers, as well as to the top 3 finishers (male and female) in the following age groups: 18 & Under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+.
The top two teams will receive prizes. We will also hold a raffle after the race–stay tuned to see what items will be included.
There is a $30 entry fee for teenagers and adults, $15 for children 12 and under. Anyone registered by May 9th will receive a tech shirt. A limited number of shirts will be available to later registrants. When you choose a shirt size, please note that we will have separate crew neck men’s and v-neck women’s shirts.
Join us for an after race party at the Great American Pub from 11am-1pm in Phoenixville! There will be some special deals for our walkers and runners. One complimentary drink & $6 choice appetizers.
Enjoy the benefits of Running for a cause:
- Chip Timing Technology: Chart your most accurate running time!
- Register as an individual or as part of a team
- Prizes awarded to top overall male and female finisher, as well as to the top three male and female finishers in each age group
- Team prizes awarded based on average team time
- Great raffle prizes, with free entry to all participants
- Post-race party at the Great American Pub in Phoenixville